With LCD digital display and pulse generator for digital processing
New! With pulse generator for digital processing
Exact Consumption Monitoring
Installation options Accessory parts:
Technical Data Oil Meter HZ 5 DR
|Article no.||89 315 008|
|Flowraterange||0,7 bis 40 l/h – 0,6 bis 34 kg/h|
|Burner capacity||7 kW bis 400 kW|
|Measuring accuracy||± 1 %|
|Reed Contact:||1 Impuls/0,02 Liter|
|Rated pressure||25 bar|
|Pressure drop||0,05 bis 0,2 bar|
|Types of heating oil||EL nach DIN 51603|
|Temperaturerange||-5°C … +70°C|
|Connecting thread||DIN 3852-X-G 1/8”innen|
Schematic wiring diagram of HZ5-DR pulse counter and pulse output
- Connection via screw-clamp terminals
- Reed contact: max. 30 VDC | Imax = 6 mA
Rs = 4.7 K-Ohm/0.6W (observe polarity)
- Principle: The power circuit of a counter or other registering device
attached to the plus and minus terminal clamps is closed via the reed contact and 4.7 K-Ohm impedance. The input impedance should be at least 50 K-Ohm to ensure that the additional counter reaches its switching threshold.
- Pulse value: 1 pulse = 0.02l | 50 pulses = 1l
- Maximum frequency at 60l/h approx. 1Hz
(Due to the reed contact [-debouncing-], use remote counter with dampened input)
- 6-digit with 0.1 l display resolution
- 3V/950 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Lasts at least 9 years (depending on temperature and moisture)
Ambient Temperature / Atmospheric Moisture
- 0 to 60 degrees Celsius
- Max. 85% RH, non-condensing
CE-compliant electromagnetic compatibility
- DIN EN 61326-1 2006-10 version
Function of Counter and Output
- The 6-digit LCD display with 6mm high figures has a display resolution of 0.1 litres (1 decimal point).
- A built-in 3V/950 mAh lithium battery supplies power. Its operational life is approx. 9 years.
- The internal reed contact supplies 50 pulses per litre, or 20ml per pulse, to the output clamps. The electronics in the counter turn this into a decadic value with 0.1 litres after 5 pulses in order to operate the counter.
- Due to the 4.7 K-Ohm internal impedance, a connected remote counter should have an input impedance of at least 50 K-Ohm.
- The mounting instructions must be observed without fail if an additional counter is connected to the output.
Available as accessories:
- Attachment sets for pressure-side fitting to 4/6 mm lines
- Attachment sets for suction-side fitting (single-line system) to 8/10/12 mm lines